We’ve rounded up 10 top infographics to guide your online marketing plans.
Enjoy these useful stats, information and suggestions because they are sure to help you get your online marketing strategys off to a great start!
1. 20 Captivating Marketing Statistics
Fascinating look at the trends and changes expected…
2. Email Cheatsheet
3. How to Increase LinkedIn Engagement by 386%
The big “takeaway” here is that 60% of LinkedIn members are interested in industry insights and posting onweekday mornings will help you to reach more people.
4. Tumblr Numbers: The Rapid Rise of Social Blogging
Social blogging is definitely not dying and an interesting point is that at Tumblr the demographics are almost evenly split between male and female users.
5. Infographic: The Lifecycle of a Web Page on StumbleUpon
Some insightful statistics about StumbleUpon… Who knew?
6. The Social Media Dimensions Blueprint
Excellent infographic that details on the dimensions recommended (or required) for images and videos on each social network.
7. Geosocial Universe 3.0
Some fascinating information on how we use social media from our mobile devices. This infographic looks at what services are popular and growing, and what percentage of their users are on mobile.
8. Social Media Shortcuts
This infographic shares some great handy and time-saving shortcuts for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
9. Blogging statistics
Some blogging stats that are sure to awe and inspire…
10. 25 Awesome Content Marketing Tools To Use
Our favorite here is Listly. Nick Kellet (co-founder) has created a great tool that is our personal favorite when it comes to engagement and content marketing. When you consider that over 30 percent of Web content is made up of lists don’t overlook Listly as a tool that will help you create lists ‘on the fly’ so that you will begin seeing results almost immediately…
We hope that these infographics will give you ideas and help you make great decisions with your online marketing plans.
Are there any visuals you’ve discovered recently that you’ve found particularly useful?
We’d love to see them in the comments below.
Latest posts by Mark Huber (see all)
- How To Use Twitter Cards To Drive Traffic (Infographic) - December 14, 2014
- Top Tools To Increase Traffic, Subscribers And Revenue - November 26, 2014
- Top 7 Free Tools To Make Your Day - November 26, 2014